Information presented included the following:
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? Why Do We Care About Google?
- How to Choose Effective Keywords or Key-Phrases
- The Importance of Creating Fresh / Unique Content Using Keywords
- The Importance of Optimizing the Meta Description / Title and URL with Keyword(s)
- How to Take Advantage of Other Simple HTML Opportunities
- How to Detect and Eliminate Broken Links and Error pages
- Steps to Verify & Submit an XML Sitemap to Search Engines
- How to Build (and ways not to build) Links to your Website
- The Importance of Continuing to Develop Website Content
Other Simple but Great SEO Tweaks Were Offered as well as links to Must-Use SEO Resources.
Focal Point eSolutions Builds Websites that Build Business! We love working with local small businesses to provide a custom, professional internet presence that current and prospective customers will find. If Focal Points can be of assistance to your small business, please contact us at (850) 428-1467.