Business Branding is an important component when building a successful small business and it’s where we start the website design process. Business branding is about having your customers see you as the one business that provides a solution to their needs. A well-branded company will be seen as a leader in a particular industry rather than a general participant.
In order to capture new business, you should send a message that gets your audience to notice you and tells a story about your business. This is where business branding shines if done properly. Here are some general nice-to-know tips about building a business brand. Focal Point eSolutions can help you develop your brand and help you get your message to your customers.
If you need a logo or logo redesign, we will provide a custom-designed logo just for your business as part of your website project for no additional cost.
7 Tips for Business Branding
- Your Business Logo: The logo should be professionally done, but rather than spending a fortune having the logo designed, it’s more important that once you have a logo, it be used on all communication. That’s where we start your branding. And if you don’t have a logo or would like a redesigned logo, we’ll be glad to create one for you for no additional cost with a website project.
- Website: Your website should reflect you branding throughout the website, giving a consistent, professional first impression. Almost everyone uses the internet today to find businesses meeting their needs and to check their references. If someone recommends your service, you can almost guarantee that they will go online to start developing an impression about your company. Website updates should be done regularly to keep your website fresh and pertinent with fresh content posted so the search engines reward your company with better search ranking. We help you do that by providing a ‘free’ hour of support every month.
- Blog: Blogs help your business on multiple levels. Valuable and interesting information provided to customers on a consistent basis will make you look like an expert in your industry. People are looking for experts, not apprentices.
- Marketing Strategy and Plan: You should have a comprehensive marketing strategy that defines your business goals and a marketing plan to get your message in front of your customers. You can launch a direct mail campaign, email campaign, host a webinar, sponsor a local event, attend a trade show, attend networking events, cold call prospects, win awards, etc. Data shows that people need to be exposed to a brand at least seven times before they buy. More Information …
- Corporate Overview: Prepare a one-page corporate overview that you can leave behind when you meet a potential customer. Your one page overview should include your message, the benefits and value your company provides, previous customer experiences, your contact information and perhaps even a mini-case study.
- Local Events: If you like getting out and about, become a local volunteer — it helps your local area and it’s a great way to elevate your status and visibility with your community.
- Provide a Positive, Consistent Experience: One of the drivers behind brand loyalty is a positive, consistent experience.
We’ve included some of the logos we’ve created for customers during their website project – just click on a logo if you’d like to see it and the branding on the website:
Let us help you build your brand and your customer base. Contact us! You’ll be glad you did!