The Focal Point eSolutions annual website maintenance & hosting program includes the following:
– Timely updates to the website’s WordPress software.
– Website enhancements: If a helpful WordPress plugin becomes available that helps the site performance, security or adds better functionality, these will be added to the site. Code will be modernized, as needed.
– Email and hosting support if our host is used (optional): Email is limited to 2GB of disk storage per account but you can open up to 5 accounts without incurring an additional charge.
– One hour of support each month: Your hour of support can be used at your discretion for any updates or additions to the website, or support with your business internet marketing (graphic design, forms, newsletters, etc). If unused, this monthly hour, unfortunately, does not rollover into future months. (So please use you hour!) If more than an hour of time is needed to make website updates, we will let you know and if the work is approved, there will be a $75/hr charge.
– Website software backups: Backups are accomplished every two weeks with an extra backup after a website update. At least three months of backups will be maintained. Please note that email backups are the responsibility of the client.